Lets start :)
1. Make sure to have opened script folder and psp folder
2. Right click on script file- copy
3. Open Scripts-Resticted and paste script(right click on empty space-paste)
4. Open Selections in script folder-select all selections and right click on one of them-copy
5. Open Selections folder in PSP. Right click on empty space and paste
NOTE #1- Some scripts have picture tube/textures/gradients/patterns included. If there is any of those simply copy-paste same way as selections are done in step above.
6. Open Picture Tube Folder in Script. Select and copy what is inside.
7. Open Picture Tubes in PSP. Right click on empty space and paste.
8. Once all stuff is moved where needed u may close folders(if wanna) and open Paint Shop Pro.
9. In Script toolbar have Category set to Scripts-Restricted. Find name of script that you are using and click on it.
10. Click on Run Selected Script.
NOTE #2- Now is pretty easy. First is usually message from designer then comes cun part. It will ask you to pick color for certain layer(its said which one).
You can go with solid color,gradient or patter,whatever fit your needs.
NOTE #3- You can see that I choosed SWATCH once Material Properties came up.I usually go there to pick colors and switch back to WHEEL to adjust if needed.
NOTE #4- Once script is done if its in layer just merge visible and save.
If you have any question either post in comments below or send me email :)