Stránky

October 25, 2016

Snags + Clusters + Wordart

Hey lovely ladies
Thank you all for visiting my blog <3
Got some things for ya and if u use any I would love to see it :)
Here comes snags first ;)
So tube I used was challenge for me since this is not something I would buy and it took me days to find kit for it. Also thank you miss Marcia for this challenge <3 I like it more than I thought I would hh
For snags ans wordart click on image for full size :)
Tube: ''Phoebe'' by Myka Jelina
Kit: ''Azure Fairy'' by Tiny Turtle Designs













Here comes Clusters next :)
Kit: ''Lavender Winter'' by Tiny Turtle Designs,get this wonderful kit HERE
And get Cluster HERE

And another Cluster
Kit: ''Verdant Winter'' by Tiny Turtle Designs,get this amazing kit HERE
And get Cluster HERE

Alsooooooo some wordart too :)